- 1.1. www.herods-hotels.com website is an internet website providing, inter alia, information about Herods Hotels in Israel which is part of the Fattal Hotels chain (hereinafter: Hotel). The website includes links to the main website of the Fattal Hotels chain in www.fattal-hotels.com through which vacation packages in the Hotel and/or in the different hotels that are part of the Fattal Hotels chain may be purchased, as provided in the website and the Fattal website (hereinafter respectively: Website and Fattal Website).
- 1.2. The Website is wholly-owned by Fattal Hotels Company Ltd. Private Company Number 51-067881-6 (hereinafter: the Company).
- 1.3. The Website is maintained and operated by Fattal Hotels Company Ltd. Private Company Number 51-067881-6 (hereinafter: Website Operator).
- 1.4. Ordering vacation packages in one or more of the Fattal Hotels chain through the Fattal Website shall be performed in accordance with the provisions set forth in the Fattal Website and in accordance with the Fattal Website Terms and Conditions.
- 1.5. Use of the Website (within its meaning hereinabove), including filling in electronic forms in the Website and/or ordering any of the services provided by the Website and/or the Fattal Website constitute the user's consent to all terms set forth in the Website without limitation and/or reservation and the user and/or anyone acting on his behalf shall raise no claim or demand, whether directly or indirectly, against the Website and/or the Company and/or the Website Operator and/or any of the owners and/or manager thereof and/or anyone acting on their behalf.
- 1.6. The provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are also applicable to use of the Website by any computer or another communication device (cellphone, laptops and so on).
- 1.7. In this Website, words signifying one gender shall include the others and words signifying the singular shall include the plural and vice versa where appropriate.
- 1.8. These Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of the Fattal Website are complementary and shall not derogate from each other.
- 1.9. The headings of the sections will serve for the purpose of orientation and convenience only, and will not serve for the purpose of interpreting these Terms and Conditions.
- 2.1. Any person may use the Website, subject to satisfying the following conditions in the aggregate: (a) the User is competent to perform binding legal actions; (b) the User is at least 18 years of age; (c) the User lives in Israel; (d) the User has an email address.
- 2.2. Some of the Services provided in the Website are subject to filling in a registration form in the framework of which the user will be required, inter alia, to grant his consent to the Terms of Service and the instructions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and provide identification details about himself.
- 2.3. The Company and/or the Website Operator shall not be held liable for the content and nature of the information displayed and published in the Website originating in any third parties, and the User shall raise no claim or demand against the Company concerning this matter.
- 2.4. The User hereby declares that he is aware that use of the Website involves risks both due to the technology involved with provision of the Services and due to people using the internet in general.
- 2.5. This Website or content thereof may not be used for commercial or other purposes, save as provided in these Terms and Conditions, without obtaining the Company’s prior and written approval. To dispel any doubt, it is clarified that the User may use the Website only for the purpose of ordering and purchasing the Services and/or obtaining information from the Company.
- 2.6. The Company shall not be held liable for any kind of damage caused as a result of failure and/or delay of any kind that is caused due to use of the Website and/or from attempted use thereof, including use for the purpose of ordering the Services and/or information, and the User shall raise no demand and/or claim against the Company and the Website Operator and/or anyone acting on his behalf in connection with the said.
- 2.7. The Company makes considerable efforts so that the information provided is as accurate and correct as possible, however the information does not provide a comprehensive, full or detailed account of all the matters described thereat and it provides general information only and is based upon, inter alia, information obtained by the Company from third parties.
- 2.8. The information is displayed in the Website "as is" and the Company and/or the Website Operator and/or owners and/or managers and/or employees thereof and/or anyone acting on their behalf shall not be held liable for modifying the information according to the User's requirements and shall not be held liable towards the User due to the User's inability to use the information for any reason. The User undertakes to incur sole liability for the manner he uses the information.
3. Buyer details and link to the order page in the Fattal Website
- 3.1. A User interested in purchasing the Services through the Website will be required to provide details of the requested vacation and then he shall be directed to the Fattal Website for the purpose of ordering the vacation.
- 3.2. The User shall be required to fill in the other order details, including the User's personal details, in the Fattal Website, subject to the provisions set forth in the Fattal Website and the Fattal Website Terms and Conditions.
- 3.3. It is clarified that the User is a private user only interested in ordering vacation and/or services from the Website for private use and not for the purpose of selling the proposed vacation and/or the proposed Services by way of collective sale and/or wholesale and/or sale and/or sale of more than 10 rooms per order for the same hotel at the same time. Use of the Website other than for private use shall entitle the Company and/or the Website Operator to take all measures at their disposal in accordance with the provisions set forth in any law against the persons engaged in the collective sale as said.
- 3.4. It is clarified that the Company and/or the Website Operator and/or any of their owners and/or managers and/or employees thereof shall not be held liable, in any manner, for a mistake committed by the User when typing the purchase details in the Website or the Fattal Website including, however not limited to, a mistake in choosing the vacation package, date, number of beds, meals and any other Service ordered by the user through the Website, and the User hereby declares that he shall raise no demand and/or claim towards them.
- 3.5. Providing credit card details in the orders system is made for security purposes only. Payment for the Purchase shall be made directly at the hotel on the date of arrival.
- 3.6. Notwithstanding the said in section 3.5 hereinabove, in holidays and Peak Seasons within their meaning in the Fattal Website Terms and Conditions, the Company shall be entitled to charge the Purchase in advance (vacation costs) upon delivery of a prior notice to the user.
- 3.7. The Company shall be entitled not to approve the purchase order for any reason, at its sole discretion and without having to explain its decision, and the User shall raise no demand and/or claim against the Company concerning this matter.
- 3.8. The order cancellation policy, to the extent performed by the User, is detailed in the Fattal Website and shall be performed in accordance with the Fattal Website Terms and Conditions and in accordance with the provisions set forth in any law.
4. Rooms check in and check out hours
- 4.1. In all the hotels of the Fattal Hotels chain in Israel, check in hour from Sunday to Friday is at 15:00, and check in to rooms on Shabbat (Saturdays) and/or holidays is shortly after the end of the Shabbat or the holiday.
- 4.2. In all the hotels of the Fattal chain in Israel, check out hours from Sunday to Friday are until 11:00 and check out hours on Saturdays and/or holidays is until 14:00.
- 4.3. A guest interested in late checkout, that is to say leaving his room after 11:00 (on weekdays) or after 14:00 (on Saturdays and holidays) and no later than 20:00, may do so at the time of arrival to the hotel ("Check-in Time") by contacting the hotel staff. Approval of the said request is subject to the hotel's sole discretion and subject to the occupancy of the hotel, approval of the hotel management, and shall be charged by an additional amount of NIS 150 per room, except for the Tel Aviv and Haifa areas where the additional amount is NIS 200. It is hereby clarified that guests shall raise no demand and/or claims against the Company and/or the hotel and/or anyone acting on their behalf in respect of the said charges, and by requesting the hotel to check out late the guest expresses his consent to charge his bill with late check-out fees as said.
- 4.4. In the event the hotel management approved late check-out as provided in section 4.3 hereinabove, and the guest checks out the room after 20:00 on that day, the guest shall be charged with another payment due to the said delay, calculated according to full board rate of an additional night in the hotel according to the hotel price list that is in effect at the time.
5. "Sky" loyalty program
- 5.1. In order to join the Company’s "Sky" loyalty program, Users are requested fill in the required details in the appropriate form in the Website. A Buyer who declared his membership in the loyalty program shall be entitled, in accordance with the Company’s policy, to receive special offers such as discounts, gift vouchers, email updates about special offers and events and more, at the sole discretion of the loyalty program management. Telephone for queries: +972-3-5110000; email: email@example.com.
- 5.2. A Buyer, who is a member in one of Fattal Hotel chain loyalty programs, will receive benefits and discounts granted to program members at the time of filling in the purchase details. The Buyer is obligated to present the membership card upon his arrival to the hotel in order to receive the discount offered to him at the time of placing the order. In the event the User cannot identify himself as a program member, the discount he received at the time of placing the order will be canceled and he will be charged with full payment, in accordance with the price that is in effect at the time.
- 5.3. It is emphasized that members of the loyalty program are not entitled to receive any additional discounts in addition to the discounts set forth in the accommodation prices published by the Company in the Website from time to time, unless otherwise stated.
- 5.4. It is clarified and agreed that in accordance with the provisions set forth by law, the Company shall be entitled to send email updates to any User joining the Company’s loyalty program through the Website, by a specific permission granted at the time of registration to the loyalty program, and the User shall raise no demand and/or claim concerning this matter.
- 5.5. To dispel any doubt it is clarified that the terms of admission to the "Sky" loyalty program, the benefits granted by the program and additional details can be obtained in the following link: Sky Loyalty Program Terms And Conditions. It is clarified that these Terms and Conditions, the Fattal Website Terms and Conditions and the Sky Club Terms and Conditions are complementary and do not derogate from each other.
6. Ownership and copyright
- 6.1. Copyright in the Website and any other modules in connection with the Website are the Company’s sole property.
- 6.2. The trademarks and icons, including the logo displayed in this Website (hereinafter: Trademarks) are lawfully registered as the Company’s trademarks, and it is prohibited to use these Trademarks for any purpose, without obtaining the Company’s prior and written approval.
- 6.3. By using the Website the User hereby declares that the Trademarks information and commercial secrets in connection with the Website are the Company’s property. It is hereby declared that the User may not use any of the Company’s rights and/or rights owned by any third party, including copyright and the Trademarks that are disclosed when using the Website. The services provided in the Website and all information contained therein is the Company’s property and they are protected by the copyright laws of the State of Israel.
- 6.4. The information specified in the Website or a part thereof may not be copied, distributed, advertised, sold, duplicated, transmitted, photocopied or modified without obtaining the Company’s prior and written consent. This instruction shall apply whether the information or a part thereof are owned by the Company or any third party, except for circumstances of download for personal and non-commercial use.
- 6.5. The User undertakes not to change the information or change it for any other purpose, or act in any manner that can damage the correctness of the information and reliability thereof or the Company’s reputation and goodwill as being owner of copyright therein, or any other entity on its behalf.
- 6.6. In order to display and/or provide a link to the Website in other websites in the internet the Company’s prior and written approval must be obtained.
7. Information security and privacy protection
7.1. The Company shall not communicate the personal details of the User to any other entity.
7.2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company shall be entitled to communicate the personal details of a User to a third party in the event the User committed an act or omission that harms and/or that may harm the Company and/or any third parties or the User made use of the Company’s Services for the purpose of committing an illegal act and/or if the Company received a judicial order instructing it to deliver the User details to a third party and in any conflict or legal proceedings.
7.3. Privacy Statement
7.3. Privacy StatementThis privacy statement (“Statement”) applies to Fattal Hotel Chain and all of its hotels and subsidiaries (collectively, "Fattal" "we," or "us").The security and privacy of your information are very important to us. Whether you are booking a room or are a member of one of our loyalty programs, we want you to trust us with managing and protecting the information that you have provided to us. We have prepared this statement to explain more about who we are and how we collect and manage your information.By using any of our products or services and/or by agreeing to this Statement, e.g., in the context of registering for any of our products or services or by any other means, you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and use personal data as described in this Statement.
7.3.1 Who we are and how can you contact us
Fattal Hotel Chain is the "Controller" for the purposes of EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Statement and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
7.3.2 Information we may collect from you
We collect personal data from you voluntarily when you provide such personal data to us, or via our services with which you interact. We may also be given other personal data relating to you by other persons, or we may obtain such other personal data about you as may be provided to us in the course of our legitimate business activities.You do not have to provide us with your information although in some cases, if you do not, it may mean that you are unable to use our services. For example, we may be unable to complete any booking you may wish to make, or you may be unable to participate in our loyalty programs.In the course of providing services to you, we may collect and process data, including the following, which might contain your personal data (collectively "Personal Data"):your full name; your address; your email address; your phone number including mobile phone numbers; your nationality; details of your car registration number; details of your driving license; details of your passport; financial information about you, including your bank account details, credit card details, or other payment methods details; details of contracts you have entered with third parties for us to provide services to you; details of your relationship to other parties; details of your membership of professional or other organizations; your date of birth and/or anniversary; details of your children and other relations; medical details, including details of allergies and all other data which you ask us to process on your behalf, or which is necessary for us to process in order for us to fulfil our role as providing accommodation, gym, spa, leisure, retail or food-related services to you; any disabilities or other medical conditions disclosed to us in order to allow us to provide with aproperiate service; media content you have watched or subscribed during your stay in our hotels.We may also use CCTV on our premises, to help us ensure the safety and security of both our staff and visitors. When you access our website or wi-fi facilities, your device’s browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data. This information may be used to help us to improve our website and the services we offer, and to offer services to you.
7.4 How we secure your information
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access and use. However, the collection, transmission and storage of information can never be guaranteed to be completely secure. Yet, we take steps to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect your information, and we will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
7.5 The lawful basis for processing of your personal data
We will only collect, use and share your information after ensuring that we have an appropriate lawful basis to do this. Such lawful and legal basis can be any of the following:7.5.1 Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. For example, making and managing your booking and operating and providing services in connection with any of our loyalty programs in accordance with the terms of our agreement with you;7.5.2 Your consent for the process of your personal data;7.5.3 our use of your information is necessary to meet responsibilities we have to our regulators, tax officials, law enforcement, or otherwise meet our legal responsibilities;7.5.4 our use of your information is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organization. For example, to operate and improve our services and to keep people informed about our products and services (including for profiling and targeted advertising). In these cases, we will look after your information at all times in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy rights.
In any case in which you have provided your consent to our processing of your information, you can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us through the contact details provided above.
7.6 Transfer and disclosure of Personal DataWe may disclose your personal data to third party service providers for the purpose of providing services to you, for example the processing and fulfillment of your booking. We may also disclose your personal data in other occasions in accordance with applicable law, e.g. when we have a legal obligation to do so, or when where are allowed to do so under our legitimate interests. In any such transfer we will take steps to make sure such transfer is carefully managed to protect your privacy rights:7.6.1 transfers within our Group and affiliates will be subject to an agreement which contractually obliges each party to ensure that your data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection;7.6.2 transfers to any subcontractor or processor will be subject to contractual terms ensuring the security and protection of any personal data, in accordance with applicable law provisions;7.6.3 any transfer of data which originates in the European Union ("EU") to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), shall be made in compliance with the provisions of chapter 5 of the GDPR, and the legal safeguards included there. Such transfer can be made to countries which are recognized as providing an adequate level of legal protection or where we can be satisfied that alternative arrangements are in place to protect your privacy rights, as like the EU-US Privacy Shield; any requests for information we receive from law enforcement or regulators will be carefully validated before the disclosure of any Personal Data.
7.7 Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow such a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their privacy statements and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those statements. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of these third-party websites as their privacy practices may differ from ours.
7.8 Retaining your information in our systems
We generally only keep your information for as long as is reasonably required for the reasons explained in this privacy statement. We maintain a data retention policy which we apply to all the records we hold, ensuring minimization of retention periods. In some cases, we keep transactional records (which may include your personal data) for long periods if it is necessary to meet legal, regulatory, tax or accounting needs. We will also retain information if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation.
7.9. Your rights under EU data protection laws - GDPRAs an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below:7.9.1 right to access your personal data - you can ask us to confirm whether or not we have and use your personal data, and if so, you can ask for a copy of your data;7.9.2 right to correct your personal data - you can ask us to correct any of your personal data which is incorrect, after verifying the accuracy of the data first;7.9.3 right to erase your personal data - you can ask us to erase your personal data if you think we no longer need to use it for the purpose we collected it from you. you can also ask for such erasure in any case in which the process of your data was based on your consent, or where we have used it unlawfully or where we are subjsect to a legal obligation to erase your personal data. any request for such erasure will be subject to our obligations under the law (e.g. our obligation to keep some records for tax or customs purposes);7.9.4 right to restrict our use in your personal data - you can ask us to restrict our use of your personal data in certain circumstances;7.9.5 right to object to how we use your personal data - you can object to any use of your personal data which we have justified by our legitimate interest if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms to data protection outweigh our legitimate interest in using the information;7.9.6 you can require us to refrain from using your data for direct marketing purposes;7.9.7 you can ask us to transfer your information to another organization and/or provide you with a copy of your personal data.We may not always be able to do what you have asked, for example, if it would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others, or if we are otherwise legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way. However, we encourage you to contact us with any such request, and we will be happy to assist you.
7.10 Changes to this Privacy StatementWe reserve the right to change this statement from time to time at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our site or our services or otherwise provide data after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this statements as modified.
- 8.1. The number of rooms in the Company’s hotels is limited and placing an order is based upon an available room only at the time of placing the order.
- 8.2. The Company may cancel or change the terms of placing orders and all prices published in the Website at all times subject to changing the Terms and Conditions and this shall be at its sole discretion.
- 8.4. No double offers or discounts shall be offered in any event when placing an order through the Website and/or in the Fattal Website, unless otherwise stated expressly.
- 8.5. A stay in the Company’s hotels is for adults from the age of 21 only; a stay of children and youth under the age of 18 will be allowed only when accompanied by an adult who is 21 years old and above.
- 8.6. For the purpose of the order – "baby" up to the age of 2; "child" anyone between the ages 2-12.
- 8.7. All photos displayed in the Website are for illustration purposes only – since photos are displayed on the User's computer screen and/or are printed by the User from the computer screen there may be differences between the appearance of the hotels and/or the Services and/or the rooms displayed in the photos and their actual appearance.
- 8.8. The Website contains links (hereinafter: Links) to other internet websites (hereinafter: Linked Websites). The said Links are placed solely for the User's convenience. The Company shall not be held liable for Links and/or Linked Websites and/or information contained therein and/or validity and/or correctness and/or legal status. Any use and/or logging into the Linked Websites are at the User's sole responsibility, except for the link to the Fattal Website.
- 8.9. The Company and/or the Website Operator and/or owners and/or managers and/or workers thereof and/or anyone acting on their behalf shall not be held liable for the server through which the Website operates, including that the server is free from viruses and/or other elements that may harm the User's personal computer when using the Website and/or purchasing Services through the Website and/or any other use of the Website, a delay in receiving information due to heavy traffic in communication lines, disruptions including omission, error, inaccurate information or correctness of the information as a result of defect and/or malfunction in means of communication, hardware or software installed in the User's computer systems, the Company’s or for any other reason, and the User shall raise no demand and/or claim towards the Company and/or the Website Operator, and/or owners, managers, workers thereof and/or anyone acting on their behalf in connection with the said harm.
- 8.10. The Company shall not be held liable for any illegal activities committed, to the extent committed, by any of the Users in the Website and/or any other entity over which it has no control.
- 8.11. Any dispute and/or difference of opinion in connection with these Terms and Conditions and/or the Website shall be solely governed by the laws of the State of Israel and decided by the competent courts in the city of Tel Aviv – Yafo.
- 8.12. The Website Terms and Conditions are kept in the Company’s offices in the following address: 132 Menachem Begin Rd., Azrieli Towers, Triangle Building, floor 35, Tel Aviv.
The Company’s contact details: Tel.: +972-3-5110000; email: email@example.com